Ayurvedic medical tradition believes that each person’s path toward optimal health is unique because each person is unique. Ayurvedic path of healing often takes longer than western healing, but changes are deeper; goal is to remove root cause of disease, not only symptoms. A general rule is that it takes 6 months to one year to restore balance depending on how long there was a disbalance and how strong is one’s desire to change. Most people however begin to feel better in a much shorter period of time, often, just a couple of weeks to a month. However, everyone is different. How long it will take you depends on how well you follow my directions…
- According to your health history, questions and various Ayurvedic diagnostic techniques, I receive unique physical profiles of individuals this enables me to find out unique Constitution (called Prakruti) and your imbalanced state (called Vikruti). From these findings I create a customized treatmant plan specifically for you.
- A typical session lasts 1-1/2 to 2 hours.
- Reporting on finding from your previous visit. Usually occurs one week after your initial Session. We will discuss your individual constitution, desires and goals of individual treatment for following two weeks. You will receive your individual herbal formula to take with you for two weeks.
- A typical visit generally lasts one hour.
- During follow-up session we will discuss the results which we achieved from two previous weeks and from these discussions we plan further steps in balancing the body.
- A typical follow-up visit generally lasts 45 minutes to one hour.
- According to previous references, fresh organic custom herbal preparations are recommended as appropriate. Herbs are given in a capsule form, herbal tea or herbal powder. There is a separate fee which applies on individual requirements.
- Fees are always disclosed ahead of time. During follow-up session we will discuss the results which we achieved from two previous weeks and from these discussions we plan further steps in balancing the body.
- Please make an appointment at: 310 283 7872 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tanja Kraljic Strgacic