- Organic Herbal Tea means: No caffeine. No artificial colors or flavors.
- No preservatives.
- We only use the freshest, organic herbs, which are extraordinarily flavorful and aromatic…
- Light of Ayurveda is a unique place where you can find bulk brew teas – you can combine a dose of herbs and water to your likeing by using a strainer…
- Ayurvedic Teas are made following ancient healing ayurvedic recepies…
- Our teas are made in small batches / or made to order
During the period of time in which I studied ayurvedic medicine at California College of Ayurveda, I was looking for a good quality loose teas. I wanted to see rainbow of colors and flowers, a bouquet for the taste buds and excellent natural flavor… I didn’t find it. So, I made it! That’s how I started to make the teas for myself… And for my friends… And for friends of my friends… And now for all of you.
To get the most out of the essential properties from the leaf and flower blends which offer us excellent teas: infuse them by taking 1-2 tsp of herb to 1 cup of boiled water, pour water over the herbs, cover tightly; steep for 5-15 minutes, strain, and enjoy!
(Teas which contain Green Tea steep just up to 5-7 minutes)
Our flavorful, tasty, colorful, fresh Ayurvedic Teas
will fill your Body and Soul
If you would like to order Ayurvedic Teas, or you may want to sell it in your store; massage & spa or yoga studio, please contact Tanja at:
310 283 7872